For many years PUTSCH® has been the leading manufacturer of juice purification systems for the sugar industry. By continuing to develop carbonation technology and by incorporating Richter Tubes in its carbonation systems, PUTSCH® has developed a modern and efficient juice purification process.
- High circulation rate of the juice; this is attributable to the optimum distribution of the CO2 and to the difference in density between the juice in the guide tube and the juice in the ring-space of the tank.
- Finest and most intensive distribution of gas; this produces a more efficient carbonation effect with maximum utilization of gas.
- Homogeneous mixing; more uniform and faster reduction of alkalinity in the juice during the carbonation process.
- Improved color removal.
- Shorter retention-time of the syrup in the highly alkaline range.
- Improved formation of uniform calcium carbonate crystals; this improves the filterability of the carbonated juice.
- Easier control of the carbonation process as a result of a more limited range of pH values.
- Continuous and effective cleaning of the gas slots.